Can the comminuted fracture be active for a month? Can the comminuted fracture be cured?
1. Can I move one month after a comminuted fracture?
”Food is the heaven for the people”,The same is true for fracture patients.Let fracture patients eat well,It is a very important one in home care.
Although most fractures have no visceral damage,However, due to trauma or surgery, rest all day, and reduced exercise,The original rules of life were disrupted,May have a bad appetite,It is more obvious within a short period of time after injury.Elderly patients and people with weak physical fitness or poor mental capacity,More likely to happen.On the basis of psychological care,More efforts should be made on the patient’s diet and preparation,Be nutritious,Good color, smell and taste,To stimulate appetite.With inconvenient arm movements,Also feed.Eat more vitamin C-rich vegetables such as tomatoes, amaranth, greens, cabbage, carrots, etc.To promote the growth of fibrous callus and wound healing.
The bones are unusually hard,It is mainly composed of organic matter and inorganic matter.The most inorganic matter is calcium.99% of the calcium in the human body is concentrated in the bones.After the injury and fracture,People naturally think of letting the wounded eat more calcium,To speed up healing.I don’t know when,Bone soup has become the best tonic for the fractured.but,According to medical experience and experimental research,However, no evidence was found that the fracture victims needed additional calcium supplementation.Local blood circulation disorder at the injured site after fracture,The tissue is acidic,Decalcification can occur at the fractured end.However, the released calcium is not transported or excreted.It dissolves around.After the local traumatic inflammation returns to normal,It is deposited as the main material for repairing fractures.
According to recent research results,Fracture patients need to supplement trace elements such as zinc, iron and manganese.These elements,Some are involved in the enzymes that make up the body’s metabolic activities,Some are raw materials for the synthesis of collagen and myoglobin.After testing,After the fracture, the serum concentration of the above substances in the patient’s body decreased significantly.therefore,Supplement appropriately in the early stage of fracture,May be beneficial to healing.Animal liver, seafood, soybeans, sunflower seeds, and mushrooms contain more zinc; animal liver, eggs, beans, green leafy vegetables, and wheat flour contain more iron; oatmeal, mustard greens, egg yolks, and cheese contain more manganese.Patients with fractures can eat more appropriately.Otherwise,Drugs containing these substances can also be taken.
In the early stage of the fracture, due to worry and less movement,Qi stagnation,Unable to push,Often have constipation,It is more common in bedridden patients.It is advisable to eat more vegetables with more fiber,Eat some bananas, honey, etc. to promote bowel movements.
Fracture patients do not need to “taboo”,There are no special restrictions on diet.But there is one point that needs to be specifically raised,Just don’t smoke.The infamous cigarette is related to many diseases,Including heart disease and cancer,And can damage the healing ability of skin wounds.
Second, what are the contraindications after comminuted fracture
(1) Avoid blindly supplementing calcium
Calcium is an important raw material for bones,Some people think that adding more calcium after the fracture can accelerate the healing of the broken bone.But scientific research found thatIncreasing calcium intake does not accelerate the healing of broken bones.And for fracture patients who have been bedridden for a long time,There is also the potential danger of increasing blood calcium,At the same time, there is a decrease in blood phosphorus.This is due to long-term bed rest,On the one hand, it inhibits the absorption and utilization of calcium,On the one hand, it is the result of increased reabsorption of calcium by the renal tubules.and so,For fracture patients,There is no lack of calcium in the body,Just according to the condition and the doctor’s order,Strengthen functional exercise and exercise as soon as possible,It can promote the absorption and utilization of calcium by bone,Speed up the healing of broken bones.Especially for patients who are in bed after a fracture,Blindly supplement calcium,Not helpful,It may also be harmful.
(2) Avoid eating more meat and bones
some people think,Eat more fleshy bones after a fracture,Can make fracture healing early.actually not,Modern medicine has been proved by many practices,Fracture patients eat more meat and bones,Not only can’t heal early,It will delay the healing time of the fracture.The reason,Because of the regeneration of bone after injury,Mainly rely on the role of periosteum and bone marrow,The periosteum and bone marrow can only increase the collagen condition,In order to function better,The main ingredients of meat bones are phosphorus and calcium.If a large amount is ingested after a fracture,It will promote the increase of inorganic content in bone,Lead to an imbalance in the proportion of organic matter in bone,and so,It will hinder the early healing of fractures.But the fresh meat and bone soup tastes delicious,It stimulates appetite,It’s okay to eat less.
(3) Avoid partial eclipse
Fracture patients,Often accompanied by local edema, congestion, bleeding, muscle tissue damage, etc.The body itself has the ability to resist and repair these,And the body repair tissue,Long bones and muscles,Callus formation,The raw materials for removing blood stasis and reducing swelling rely on various nutrients.It can be seen that nutrition is the key to the smooth healing of fractures.
(4) Avoid indigestible things
The movement of fracture patients is restricted due to fixed plaster or splint,Plus the wound is swollen and painful,Mental anxiety,Therefore, appetite is often weakened,Sometimes constipation.and so,Food must be nutritious,It should be easy to digest and laxative,Avoid eating yam, taro, glutinous rice and other foods that are easy to gas or indigestEat more fruits and vegetables.
(5) Avoid drinking less water
Patients with fractures in bed,Especially for patients with fractures of the spine, pelvis and lower limbs,The movement is very inconvenient,So drink as little water as possible,To reduce the frequency of urination,So although the frequency of urination is reduced,But even greater troubles also occurred.If the bedridden patient has little activity,Decreased bowel movements,Coupled with the decrease in drinking water,It is easy to cause constipation.Long-term bed rest,Urinary retention,It is also easy to induce urinary stones and urinary tract infections.and so,Patients with fractures in bed can drink water if they want,Don’t worry about it.
(6) Avoid eating sugar
After taking a lot of sugar,Will cause a rapid metabolism of glucose,So as to produce metabolic intermediates,Such as pyruvic acid, lactic acid, etc.,Make the body present in an acidic state.At this time,Alkaline calcium, magnesium, sodium plasma,Will immediately be mobilized to participate in the neutralization role,To prevent acidity in the blood.Such a large consumption of calcium,It will not be conducive to the rehabilitation of fracture patients.Simultaneously,Too much sugar will also reduce the vitamin B1 content in the body,This is because vitamin B1 is necessary for the conversion of sugar into energy in the body.Insufficient vitamin B1,Greatly reduce the activity of nerves and muscles,It also affects the recovery of functions.and so,Patients with fractures should avoid taking too much sugar.
(7) Avoid long-term use of notoginseng tablets
At the beginning of the fracture,Internal bleeding occurs locally,Blood stasis,Swelling, pain,Taking Sanqi tablets at this time can constrict local blood vessels,Shorten the clotting time,Increase thrombin,Very appropriate.But one week after the fracture was restored,Bleeding has stopped,The damaged tissue starts to repair,And repair must have a large blood supply,If you continue to take Sanqi tablets,The local blood vessels are in a state of contraction,The blood is not running smoothly,It is not good for fracture healing.
(8) Forbidden to drink sherbet for fractures
Fractures are different from general skin and flesh injuries.Hard bones take longer to heal,As short as 1 month,The length is more than half a year.Position in the hospital,After fixing,Often need to continue to recuperate and recover at home.Do home care,Promote healing,Especially important.
3. How to effectively treat comminuted fractures
Comminuted fractures are complete fractures,Finger bone is broken into more than three pieces,Also known as t or y fracture, open fracture refers to the rupture of the skin or mucous membrane at the fracture site.The fractured end communicates with the outside world.A comminuted fracture of the femur can cause a person to become lame.Comminuted fractures are broken bones into several pieces.If you choose plaster to fixThe bones are connected,Slightly misplaced,Will leave sequelae,Besides, plaster cannot fix the bone,Because plaster is soft,It’s just fixed on the original basis,Long on the plaster,Make the joints stiff,Unable to bend,Bring many changes to future life.
It is recommended to use a splint for external fixation and reduction,Then use wild herbs for external application to quickly connect the bones,Generally it can be connected in 3 days,When the bone is connected, the pain is significantly reduced by about 80%,It can be cured after 15 to 20 days of maintenance.Will not leave sequelae. During treatment,Do not move the affected limb too much,So as not to affect the healing of bones,Avoid taking hormone-containing drugs
When physical and economic conditions permit, open reduction and internal fixation can be considered.Choose the right time,Limbs can be moved earlier after surgery,Perform functional recovery,The prognosis is good.
Four, what are the complications after comminuted fracture
1. Shock is mostly traumatic shock,It is caused by severe trauma, hemorrhage caused by fracture, or damage to vital organs.
2. Infection. Open fractures have the possibility of purulent infection and anaerobic infection.The growth and reproduction of bacteria can be observed in 18~24 hours after infection.There are also slow-growing bacteria that only grow and reproduce after several days or weeks.The speed of bacterial reproduction is also related to factors such as the degree of damage, local tissue vitality and environmental temperature.
3. Injury of vital internal organs
1) Lung injury: When rib fractures,The sharp fracture end can puncture the pleura, intercostal blood vessels and lung tissue,Causes closed, open or tension pneumothorax, hemothorax or hemothorax.
2) Liver and spleen rupture: When the lower chest wall or upper abdomen is damaged by strong violence,In addition to causing rib fractures,Rupture of the liver or spleen may also occur.
3) Bladder and urethra injuries: pelvic fractures can damage the posterior urethra and bladder.If there is extravasation of urine, it can cause pain and swelling in the lower abdomen and perineum.Violence acts on the ribs and corners of the spine,Although it does not cause fractures,But it is enough to cause kidney contusion,Microscopic hematuria occurs,It is easy to miss the diagnosis,Need attention.
4) Rectal injury: A fracture of the sacrum may pierce the rectum,And cause pain in the lower abdomen,Fingers may be stained with blood during digital anal examination.
4. Important vascular injury The proximal fold end of an extended humeral supracondylar fracture may damage the brachial artery.The distal end of the femoral supracondylar fracture may damage the popliteal artery.Fractures of the upper tibia may damage the anterior or posterior tibial artery.
5. Nerve damage
1) Spinal cord injury: It mostly occurs when the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine fractures and dislocations occur.Cause spinal cord injury,There may be motor sensory and autonomic dysfunction or loss below the injury level.
2) Peripheral nerve injury: Fractures of the upper limbs are more common and may damage the radial nerve, median nerve and ulnar nerve.When fibula head and neck fracture,Chief Philharmonic is often simultaneously affected.The sciatic nerve may be injured when the fracture of the posterior edge of the acetabulum is combined with the dislocation of the femoral head.
6. Fat embolism syndrome
7. Compartment syndrome